Cure the winter blues by feeling the crunch of snow beneath your feet while your tour guide takes you on a moderate snowshoe through the vineyards. It’s a great Canadian winter experience that only takes about 30 minutes – great for beginners. Then wine tasting will definitely warm you up as you enjoy 4 wine samples, paired with cheese. Before heading back to your drop off location, we make a stop to sample some local award-winning apple cider. Snowshoeing and wine sampling are perfect winter activities!
What’s included in the Vineyard Snowshoe & Wine?
- Transportation from Collingwood and Blue Mountain Resort area
- Use of snowshoes
- Sampling and cheese
- Non-alcoholic cider for those who prefer
- Friendly tour guide with vast knowledge of the area
- Snacks and water on the bus
- A stress-free day – we organize and drive – you enjoy!
All guests on our tours are required to complete our waiver. Save some time and complete it online now.