A truly Canadian Craft Beer experience that’s fun and educational. Great beer begins with hops, so we’ll take you to a hops farm, where you’ll get to tour the property, while enjoying one of their locally made beverages. Learn how hops are harvested and processed for the brewing industry, it’s pharmaceutical, cosmetic uses and more. You won’t go thirsty, with two visits to unique craft breweries, where you enjoy a flight at each stop. Currently, behind-the-scenes tours at the breweries have been suspended, but will resume when possible.
What’s included in the Hops N’ Brew Tour?
- Transportation from Collingwood and Blue Mountain Resort area
- Flight of beer at each craft brewery
- Choice of Hop Scotch Lager, Grisette (both non-alcoholic), or a Hops Chocolate Truffle
- Friendly tour guide
- Snack and water on the bus
- A stress-free day – we organize and drive – you enjoy!