Winter activities are always more enjoyable when there’s wine tasting. Join your friends on an easy snowshoeing trek to, Hoggs Falls, one of the most impressive waterfalls along the Niagara Escarpment. This is a perfect intro to snowshoeing, or for those who want a shorter experience.
Afterwards you might be hungry for a light lunch or snack, so there’s a quick stop at the Ravenna Country Market where you can buy one of their tasty sandwiches, home-made soup and famous butter tarts.
Next we stop in at a local winery with a beautiful country setting, overlooking their vineyard. You’ll sample some of the finest award winning cool-climate wines, in the Blue Mountain area, along with a cheese and charcuterie plate. Before heading back, we visit one of the local cideries where you’ll enjoy a flight of their orchard-to-glass craft ciders. This is truly one of the best things to do in winter!
* GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
What’s included in the Snowshoe, Waterfall & Wine Tour?
- Transportation from Collingwood and Blue Mountain Resort area
- Use of snowshoes
- Sampling, cheese and charcuterie plate
- Non-alcoholic cider for those who prefer
- Friendly tour guide with vast knowledge of the area
- Water on the bus
- A stress-free day – we organize and drive – you enjoy!