Winter activities are always more enjoyable when there’s wine tasting. Join your friends on a short snowshoeing trek where you’ll see two of the most impressive waterfalls along the Niagara Escarpment. Afterwards you might be hungry for a light lunch, so we’ll make a quick stop at the Ravenna Country Market where you can buy one of their awesome sandwiches, or home-made soup.
Next we stop in at a local winery with a beautiful country setting, overlooking their vineyard. You’ll sample some of the finest award winning cool-climate wines, paired with cheese, in the Blue Mountain area. Before heading back, we visit one of the local cideries where you’ll enjoy a flight of their orchard-to-glass craft ciders. This is truly one of the best things to do in winter!
* GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
What’s included in the Snowshoe, Waterfalls & Wine Tour?
- Transportation from Collingwood and Blue Mountain Resort area
- Use of snowshoes
- Sampling and cheese
- Non-alcoholic cider for those who prefer
- Friendly tour guide with vast knowledge of the area
- Water on the bus
- A stress-free day – we organize and drive – you enjoy!